Imaginative and Plainly Addictive Thai Food.
We invite you to become a fan of Thai Siam!
NOW OPEN in our new DRAPER location.
For many years we’ve been serious about delivering really great Thai food to our wonderful and loyal customers in the Salt Lake area. Our customers come from as far as south as Provo/Orem and Utah Valley and as far north as Ogden and the Weber Valley. And they keep coming so we must be doing something right.
Now with two locations to serve you, Thai Siam will be creating more and more fans of our fantastic, award-winning Thai Food. If you are new to Thai Food, come in and see us. Our servers will be happy to recommend a variety of delicious dishes. We have many dishes that are not spicy at all, just deliciously flavored. We can easily adjust spiciness to your taste, too.
Check out the great new menu. No, we haven’t changed our standard fare, but you’ll find individual and family style dishes that allow you to build a meal with lots of different options.
Try the incredible Coconut Soup, an amazing Yum Ta-Lay, Salt Lake’s best Pad Thai, a really delicious Gang Massaman… we have all your favorites.
So if you’re a loyal local or a tourist looking for some great Thai Food, come on over to Thai Siam, now in two convenient locations. We’ll delight you with the best Thai food in Utah.
Award Winning Food
Who doesn’t love to win an award or two? We’re grateful to have been recognized for so many years for our efforts. And we have to agree with Salt Lake Magazine, we love the Mango and Sticky Rice too!
- “#1 Best Thai Restaurant” Thai Siam — KSL Local A-list, 2012
- “#2 Thai Restaurant” Thai Siam — City Weekly, March 2011
- “Best Thai Food-Top 3″ Thai Siam — City Search, 2010
- “Best Lunch Special” Thai Siam — Salt Lake Magazine, October 2009
- “Best Reason to have Dessert first” Mango and Sticky Rice Thai Siam — Salt Lake Magazine, August 2006
- “Best Thai” 2004 — Salt Lake Magazine
- Best Thai 2003 — City Weekly
- Best Thai 2004 — City Weekly
- Best Thai 2005 — City Weekly
- Best Thai 2006 — City Weekly
- Best Thai 2007 — City Weekly
- Best Pad Thai 2007 — City Weekly
- Best Pad Thai 2008 — City Weekly